About Mass Sport & Spine in Walpole, Westwood, and Wrentham
Chiropractic care has come a long way since its inception, and so has Mass Sport & Spine. Our philosophy of treating the entire patient has been the start of countless success stories and has allowed us to treat your pain rather than solely manage it. When you visit us, we meet your needs and maximize your full potential.
Our Walpole, Westwood, and Wrentham Chiropractors
Our chiropractic team is filled with trained and professional chiropractors who know their way around the theories that have shaped the industry. Meet the chiropractors from Mass Sport & Spine:
- Dr. Kelly Cornell attended the New York Chiropractic College where she was able to learn and use well-known and effective methods, like the Diversified Adjustments, Flexion-Distraction, Traction, Graston Technique, Webster Technique, and Myofascial Release. She utilizes these chiropractic care therapies to help others improve their health.
- Dr. George Aoude earned his Doctorate of Chiropractic degree from the University of Bridgeport College of Chiropractic, where he worked with veterans and athletes to alleviate long-standing injuries. Since then, he made it his goal to educate, treat, and support his patients throughout the recovery process and beyond.
We take care of everyone, regardless of their age or background. Expecting mothers come to us for better, less uncomfortable pregnancies. People stop by to learn more about how they can alter their diet to ensure they are eating the right foods. People also come to us for education, to prevent injuries before they begin.
Areas We Serve
We serve Walpole, Westwood, and Wrentham in three separate locations. We offer the following services at all locations:
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Massage therapy
- Physical therapy
- Nutritional and lifestyle counseling
- Prenatal care
- Spinal decompression therapy
- Preventative screenings and evaluations
We treat knee, back, neck, and shoulder pain, as well as headaches, scoliosis, sciatica, TMJ syndrome, sprains, strains, degenerative disc disease, herniated disc, and pregnancy-related issues. Our chiropractors believe that your body is strong enough to heal itself without the need for endless prescription cycles. Rather than relying on a pill, we help you triumph over pain, so you can lead a better life. If you have any special requests, our chiropractors are happy to accommodate you whenever possible.
Chiropractic Care Is the Answer to Improving Your Health
If you're looking for chiropractors who will look for the underlying problems that are causing your discomfort, Mass Sport & Spine is ready to help. We use all of the tools and skills at our disposal to devise a more well-rounded approach to your care.
Call any of our three locations to get started:
- Walpole office: 508-668-8900
- Westwood office: 781-708-9056
- Wrentham office: 508-876-7289