Services and Techniques Offered at Mass Sport & Spine
Here at Mass Sport & Spine, we are dedicated to supporting every aspect of your family's physical well-being. By offering a full spectrum of natural services and techniques, we can help you with everything from routine wellness care to acute injury treatment. These services and techniques include:
- Chiropractic Care - Chiropractic care has proven to be greatly effective at treating musculoskeletal conditions and symptoms, such as back pain, neck pain, bulging or herniated vertebral discs, sciatica, and acute damage due to auto accident injuries or other personal injuries. It is even safe enough to offer gentle prenatal symptom relief for expectant mothers. By correcting the positional relationships of joints in the spinal column, we can ease pain, reduce muscular stress, and improve nerve function.
- Massage Therapy - Massage therapy can help you to achieve even better results from our chiropractic services by making the muscles more accepting of adjustments. Your chiropractor may prescribe massage therapy to stop muscle spasms, reduce pain and inflammation, enhance circulation, and accelerate healing in damaged tissues.
- Physical Therapy - Corrective exercises, dry needling, orthotics, and other physical therapy techniques can help you get over a debilitating injury or control a chronic musculoskeletal condition. We may recommend that you complement these techniques with natural healing and pain relief methods, such as cold laser therapy, heat therapy, or ice therapy.
- Nutritional Counseling - What you eat can make all the difference between a healthy, well-functioning body and health problems, such as obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and other ailments. We can show you how to eat with your optimal health in mind by recommending specific strategies for everything from weight loss to avoiding migraines triggered by certain foods.
- Lifestyle Advice - Are you living a lifestyle that supports your best health, or are you sabotaging your health without even realizing it? We can evaluate your current lifestyle and make recommendations to improve your sleep habits, workplace ergonomics, sports techniques, and other everyday practices.
- Preventative Screenings and Evaluations - Our Walpole and Westwood, MA clinics do more than just treat existing conditions; we can also help you avoid those conditions before they even appear. Our preventative screenings and wellness evaluations can point out any little abnormalities or imbalances that might turn into major problems, allowing us to make corrections before your health is affected. We can also perform "back to school" evaluations, including checks for childhood issues, such as scoliosis.
Schedule an Appointment with our Walpole or Westwood Chiropractic Team!
Either of our convenient locations at Mass Sport & Spine will be happy to provide you and your loved ones with the services and techniques you need to enjoy a healthier life. Call either of our clinics today at 508-668-8900 (Walpole) or 781-708-9056 (Westwood) to schedule an appointment!